Just what I need; a nice chance
Three names I go by:
1. Chez (mostly by my mother, which is odd as she's the one who poured over baby names trying to give me one that couldn't be shortened)
2. Chell (only my husband calls me that and I love him too much to growl every time. Well, every single time, anyway.)
Three screen names I have had:
1. Mousey Pendragon
Three physical things I like about myself:
1. Two arms
2. Two legs
3. Half a brain
Three physical things I don't like about myself:
1. My wrinkles
2. My seaside salt-stripped straw-like hair
3. My stretch marks
Three parts of my heritage:
1. Welsh (thats mum, pure welsh)
2. Unknown - strike up the band: "My Daddy's An Orphan From Willesden" (tra la)
3. Unknown. There has to be black in there some way back because of the freckles, but that could be as far back as the Celtic/Coptic/Egyptian crossings.
Three things that scare me:
1. Lack of control
3. The threat of violence
Three of my everyday essentials:
Three of my favorite musical artists:
1. Kirsty MacColl
2. Gorillaz (blame my ten year old)
Three of my favorite songs:
1. Don't Come The Cowboy With Me - Kirsty (Makes the Kelly Willis version sound like a dirge)
2. Fix You - Coldplay
3. The Importance Of Being Idle - Oasis
Three things I want in a relationship:
1. I am completely calm and peaceful
2. My children are a constant and unalterable source of pride
3. I am small and delicate with big blue eyes and a vacant, helpless air, and men throw money at me and want to look after me.
1. I have paid work coming, if I can just stop blogging long enough to
2. I have no idea whether I miss being single, fully employed, or twenty, as the last time any of those states were true, was at the same time.
3. Life is an adventure. When it gets too boring I tend to muck it up, just to see what will happen. This can be STUPID.
Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me:
Three of my favorite hobbies:
Three things I want to do really badly now:
1. Get published
2. Learn to sift my own total junk writing from the moderately average stuff so I stand a chance of pt 1 or at least less chance of being laughed at.
3. Earn loads of money being a sparkling wit and insightful fairy godmother, from my chair, in front of my computer, so the other half doesnt nag me to get a proper job and we don't end up on the streets. Or divorced. Or both.
Three careers I've considered:
1. Quantity Surveyor (tried it)
2. Standards Clerk (tried it)
3. Dinner Lady (pfffft)
Three places I want to go on vacation:
1. Desert. No really, any desert.
2. My mum's house
3. The penthouse suite of a ridiculously expensive and exclusive hotel with private spa and everything on tap - in the middle of an unspecified private island. For a fortnight. On my own.
Three kid's names I like:
1. I have four kids - what d'you want - wars?
Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Stop procrastinating long enough to....
2. Make a list of such things.
3. Go back to procrastinating.
Three ways that I am stereotypically a boy:
1. I am good at logical problem solving
2. I snigger at dirty jokes
3. I wait it out but eventually won't back down if someone attacks me or mine, even if the odds are I will lose.
Three ways that I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I analyse everything to the nth degree and get a rotten complex about it, AFTER I have refused to back down.
2. I love a good weepy movie
3. I watch makeover shows (blush)
Three celebrity crushes:
1. Oh gosh. I packed my libido away. To be completed, when I've had a think.
2. Bill Bailey
Three people that I would like to see post this meme: