Number 9, I have to say, is completely true. I used to terrify my poor mother.
- Pacman was originally called cherylman.
- More people are killed by cheryl each year than die in aeroplane accidents.
- Early thermometers were filled with cheryl instead of mercury.
- Contrary to popular belief, cheryl is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases she may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
- Cheryl was the first Tsar of Russia.
- The state nickname of Iowa is 'The cheryl state'.
- It took cheryl 22 years to build the Taj Mahal.
- Banging your head against cheryl uses 150 calories an hour!
- Cheryl can sleep with one eye open.
- The first cheryl was made in 1853, and had no pedals!
Erm, excuse me, but did it just call me a bike?