16 January 2006

Too Perfect!

Stole this from Steve who lifted it from Le Laquet.

Number 9, I have to say, is completely true. I used to terrify my poor mother.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Cheryl!

  1. Pacman was originally called cherylman.
  2. More people are killed by cheryl each year than die in aeroplane accidents.
  3. Early thermometers were filled with cheryl instead of mercury.
  4. Contrary to popular belief, cheryl is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases she may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
  5. Cheryl was the first Tsar of Russia.
  6. The state nickname of Iowa is 'The cheryl state'.
  7. It took cheryl 22 years to build the Taj Mahal.
  8. Banging your head against cheryl uses 150 calories an hour!
  9. Cheryl can sleep with one eye open.
  10. The first cheryl was made in 1853, and had no pedals!
I am interested in - do tell me about

Erm, excuse me, but did it just call me a bike?

7 comments:

Bart Treuren said...

i wouldn't like to call you anything besides "exceptional" ;-)
(bikes and trikes notwithstanding... hihihi...)

Ivy the Goober said...

That was fun. It said I couldn't swim. Pretty much true! I can just BARELY swim, and won't get out deep enough to prove it.

"ME" Liz Strauss said...

I didn't know you were the first tsar of Russia. You look so young and you're certainly cultured for one of your age and upbringing.

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

HI Cheryl!! So lovely to hear your voice!! I'm still not over that.

*I'm a flamingo, and good luck when you blow on me. You're supposed to eat me three times a week. (blush)

(Tell hubby I've got some history questions coming his way...In the meantime, I put some pictures up of U.S. tourist areas...)

Doris said...

I love 1, 2 and 9!!!! LOL

Le laquet said...

The first cheryl was made in 1853 ~ lololol ~ and had no pedals!! Love it! However I do now know not to call you next time I am bladdered!

Anonymous said...

Thats alright, it just called me a planet!