06 January 2006

Free Association 152

Trigger words provided, weekly, by LunaNina.

I haven't played for ages, so here goes:

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Celebrate:: Life
  2. Resolve:: Issues
  3. I need to:: Breathe
  4. Call:: Collect
  5. Token:: Trifle (as in small thing, not sponge & custard)
  6. Brand:: Sear
  7. Comparison:: Chart
  8. Far away:: Daydreams
  9. Artful:: Dodger
  10. Fantastic:: Day (No I am not nauseatingly chipper, it was a song title.....)
Let me know if you play too, I want to see your answers!

8 comments:

Milt Bogs said...

I'm too shocked here to react to trigger words Cheryl.

Anonymous said...

Hmm. I did one, but I'm a bit uncertain about it.

Cheryl said...

Nice answers Carol!

Anonymous said...

Celebrate:: "celebrate, dance to the muuusic"
Resolve:: again,& again,& again
I need to:: get cable internet
Call:: the dog,somebody,will ya?
Token:: acknowledgement
Brand:: name
Comparison:: favourable/unfavourable
Far away:: home planet
Artful:: Dodger, (me too)
Fantastic:: "have a FANTASTIC day"(quoting an annoyingly phony ex)

Did I do this right? or did I clutter up your comment page? (I need some: blog etiquette)

PS: Happy New Year, Cheryl!

Cheryl said...

Sidz!!!!
Happy New One to you too!
Missed you.
Keep checking your blog, though.

ShellyS said...

This is one of my fav memes. I play over on http://maltshop.blogspot.com.

"ME" Liz Strauss said...

Celebrate the ones you love
Resolve to do better
I need to relax more
Call for help
Token gesture
Brand new
Comparison of issues
Far away dreams
Artful responses
Fatastic Voyage
Cheryl Wonderful--oh that wasn't on was it. Oh well.

Ally said...

I want to do this one, too, but I'm still bogged down in my Five Wierd Things. *waves* Hullo! We're back!