28 January 2006

STEVE I am SO SORRY!

I have known Steve at Wittering Heights for years.

An accomplished psychic-medium and psychometrist (he won't thank me for telling you, but hey), a businessman who supports and runs charities and lives for fair play; a witty, evilly humorous joker who is an absolute joy to engage in verbal sparring. One of life's diamonds, pure and simple. Well, okay, he would probably argue the toss about being pure and hit me for calling him simple. Tough.

Oh and his birthday was two days ago, a mere five days before mine meaning I have absolutely no excuse at all for overlooking it.


And I forgot!

I think I even spoke to him via MSN on the day. Of course he never mentioned, but that just makes it worse. The Steve I know would normally say something delightfully sarcastic and demand the good wishes he deserves. My mind is now doing the headless-chicken-dance, or possibly even the chickenless-head, rolling in the dust, eyes glazed but still clucking in absolute annoyance and disbelief.

Steve, mate,
H A P P Y
B I R T H D A Y ! ! !


Please, please pretty please run over there and say the same in his comments to help me make up for this and stop cringing......

3 comments:

Doris said...

Nice grovel! I want one too ;-) (I am only joking!!!)

Badaunt said...

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

(Well, almost, right?)

Steve said...

Well I know I didnt tell you on msn and I am so glad cos the grovelling is much more entertaining.pmsl.

Thanks hun and all forgiven lol xx