I didn't say them, I am just blogging them.
- Neighbouring states are being asked to take refugees and are saying no, they've got no room. They can't even look after their own, the bastards.
- There was no organisation, the Government knew what was coming but left people to suit themselves.
- What the hell kind of country warns its people to get the hell out but doesnt send in the army to help the weak, those with nowhere to go or no way to get there
- America wants to sort out all the worlds problems but its too disorganised to help its own people
- This is racist and elitist, if New York had been hit, there would have been money put into the evacuation - and the clear up would be going three times as fast
- Who the hell builds a brick house on the sand
- They can get food and water to Iraq faster than this
- They can set up a refugee camp with medicine and water quicker than this in another country.
Any comments or thoughts?