As requested (silly, silly girl) here is my best attempt to stitch up my friend Ally from Ducking For Apples. I wish I was up to speed (mentally and physically) but, new job and all that.
Hope this is OK.
1. Please list at least the three most embarrassing times you got caught, during your school years; one to involve a boy
2. What is the single most mindboggling liberty your ex-pigfriend took. You know, the memory that creeps up on you every once in a blue moon and leaves you stiff with outrage or disbelief, at him, or at yourself for falling for it? We've all got one (or two, or three.....)
3. Imagine your life going really well - everything gradually falling in to place from here on in. Now imagine yourself at 80 having lived the 'it all worked out' life. What one piece of advice would the 80 year old you give to you right now? If you have no idea, then who would she be?
4. Describe one recurring dream you have ever had, now or in childhood.
5. Which fairy story character did you most want to be?
Ally, I can't wait to see your answers!