Annie at Retrotype has asked me for five gentle questions.
If you find Annie's comments on other blogs, you will see she is a witty, observant and funny friend. I rate her very highly indeed.
However, circumstances mean that she keeps her own blog as a general diary of daily events and a way of keeping constant contact with her sons, so that very few strong opinions or glimpses of her lightning wit are allowed to shine through.
If ever she starts an anonymous blog for letting off steam, it had better not be anonymous from me! From what I know of her I bet her observations on some very silly or annoying people she has had to deal with would make her a laugh a minute.
Anyway, as this is to be gentle and as Annie so very obviously dotes on her boys:
1. You love your boys so very much - what characteristics are you trying to instill by example? Apart from never speaking evil of anyone even if they ask for it. That one's obvious.
2. Describe one really happy childhood experience involving your mum, when you felt extra special.
3. If you had £500 completely spare and only a weekend to spend it in, what would you buy?
4. You are thinking of renaming your blog. What are the names you have discounted so far, and why?
5. Describe your boys - height, attitude, special qualities.
Hope that wasn't too gentle; can't wait for your answers!