Darren over at ProBlogger has given seven days for readers to admit to their blog crushes.
Quoted examples of crush behaviour include:
- you like the way they blogThis puts me on the spot. I like to think of myself as fairly discerning but I rarely add anyone to my bloglist whose posts do not leave me impressed; by the humour, the turn of phrase, the literary skill, the layout and most usually by the personality behind it all.
- you find yourself logging onto their blog every day (sometimes more) and staring at their design or drooling over their way with words
- their RSS feed is at the top of your list
- you leave more comments on their blog than you write posts on your own
- you let them know about posts you’ve written in the hope that one day they’ll notice you
- you dream about that elusive spot on their blog roll that you’d love to fill
- every second post you do is about them or their blog
I guess I just love you all - I hope that doesn't make me look like a blogslapper (UK slang, slapper = whore!), please think of me more as a kid in a sweety shop and stuck for choice.
The seven days are now actually only FIVE DAYS, so if there is anyone that you admire, have urges to promote or see succeed etc etc, please pop over to problogger and play.
Going away now, because I'm getting that shy, nervous wallflower feeling, which is detestable. I have to find a mirror and go tell myself off.