23 July 2005

Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not all out to get you..







Which internet subculture do I belong to? [CLICK]
You are a Conspiracy Theorist!
Holy cow! You actually did an online quiz? Little did you realise that the information you gave us is being sent to an unknown government agency for evil use against you! Don't try to leave, we are already watching.
More Quizzes at Go-Quiz.com


Found that at the Mystic Housewife's blog (I like her!)

Get one thing straight. Conspiracy theorists in the UK do NOT sing Baah Baah Black Sheep to their kids - they would be too paranoid about a parade of small grey men in small grey suits, from the local Council, coming to label them as teaching their children ethnic disparity and sweeping the juveniles off to p.c. school to eat curried goat and learn about 'other cultures' until being white seems like a damp squib of a booby prize and they grow up simpering and apologetic. OK I taught my kids that Page Three girls have to flash their tits because they never learned to type and need to be prayed for and that the Princess and The Pea died in childbirth leaving the Prince to wed someone from farm stock who could move furniture and dress herself. But that's different................ALRIGHT???

No I am not a conspiracy theorist and no that's not an example. Hah. Anyway all Mensa members are automatically on a list with MI5 in case they go all subversive and qualify to be an evil and/or unpatriotic genius. Apparently. Oh, and if you want your phone tapped by the Government, just start the conversation with the word 'plutonium'...............

4 comments:

Milt Bogs said...

Cheryl, you have had such a lousy time with your line that I am sending you the funniest thing I have ever read in a blog. As a writer I hope you enjoy it.

Cheryl said...

Enjoy it? I ADORE it!
Too perfect :-D
Thanks, Milt!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl, Mystic Housewife here and you just cracked me up again laughing! One of my favourite lines is "paranoia - it's the way to go!", said all chirpy like an ad, you know. I'm going to email you with my new URL; had to go through a great rigamarole to ditch a stalker-type (really, really) and am now using my middle name but I'm still Mystic Housewife once you get there, and once I get posting again. thanks for the compliment!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I just read the link from milt bogs above and I really was laughing out loud - that is hilarious!