We all find blogs we don't like, don't agree with or find offensive. I am surprised not at my reactions but at the verbose strength of those reactions. Its quite possible that is in part a tangential expression of other issues, like the nagging thought that I ought to throw a blanket over the computer and get a life, or remember what my kids looked like.
- Statistics:: comparisons, analysis, judgement
- Grin:: cheesy smile possibly false
- Saturn:: Saturnalia - self indulgence, over indulgence, soul damage
- Fulfilled:: finished
- Life plan:: Anal, obsessive complusive, like John Cleese in Clockwise
- Cult:: Clique for indulging in self importance or self denegration - more soul damage
- Lily:: Lily The Pink
- Stalemate:: Mexican standoff, between a rock and a hard place, stuck
- Celebration:: small revolting over sweet chocolate
- Underwear:: knickers.
P.S. My blog layout has gone bonkers again - the right hand column goes hard right in Thunderbird, but IE (good old IE - hopeless) can't cope at all and drops it way way down the page. And all my links to good blogs, old posts etc have all decided they want to be centred and not justified. I've deleted a bit of code by accident, or left an extra bit in, or something, and I haven't got a clue. Has anyone else had this happen, but managed to sort it? Please?