13 March 2006

Result?!

I found a site a while back which claimed that Bush is the antichrist, but one of the handy things about it was it listed the various old established numerology systems.

OK so it did this just to point out whichever system you use, Bush's names, place of birth, date of birth plus all the dates when he stepped up and took more power, each have an individual value of six. Allegedly.

Still, whenever I go playing with numerology, I always land on a site that promotes only one of the available systems, so I wanted to find that page again to copy down all the options.

Easy, thought I. Toddle off to Google and enter the search term Bush is the antichrist, reasoned I.

ROFL. I should have known better.

There are currently, it says, precisely 1,100,000 possible results for that phrase and near the top of the list I see that Seattle Weekly has done an article on it and the US Catholics are split on the subject.

Wow.

2 comments:

Badaunt said...

Well, it's obvious, innit? BUSH IS THE ANTICHRIST.

1,100,000 websites can't be wrong!

Jennifer said...

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,090,000 for Bush is the antichrist. (0.19 seconds)

Results 1 - 10 of about 202,000 for Blair is the antichrist. (0.23 seconds)

Results 1 - 10 of about 201,000 for Jennifer is the antichrist. (0.35 seconds) Jennifer needs to work a little harder, obviously.

Results 1 - 10 of about 83,900 for Cheryl is the antichrist. (0.28 seconds) Cheryl's hardly in the running!

Oh what fun! I could do this all day!