05 May 2005

Steve Brookstein



Steve Brookstein

Hmm, Steve Brookstein. Okay so he's a bit hamster-cheeked (I can't talk), but when he smiles - phwoar! All in agreement please say AYE in the comments below.

Question for you - what (innocent) pastime would you like to enjoy with your fantasy hunk / arm furniture?

For me, thinking of Steve (and lets hope to GOD he doesn't backtrack and find this) I would want to sit on a warm sandy beach, both stark naked, and start off by making sandcastles.

Forgive me - the other half has been away since Monday lunchtime and my libido is all backed up.

Perfect picnic? Hot chunky chips (thats 'fries' to you Americans), peaches and a bottle of beer.

Ooh I'm off to take my cross eyed, slavering grin into the kitchen until the fantasy dies. Thats my black hole of erotica, the kitchen, where nothing that puts stars in my eyes can survive amongst the domestic reality. I guess that means that even a cold bowl of greasy washing up can be handy sometimes.

Phwoar, grrr, hmmm, ooh, yeah!

8 comments:

Red Mum said...

Sorry Cheryl, Steve is a big NNNNAAAAAAYYYYYY from me. he has the aura of someone who thinks they are the bee's knee's which he just isnt. I'd prefer Simon cowell to him and thats saying something....


www.redmum.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

ROFL!!!!

Well, on the bright side, when he gets a bit older, at least SC wont need a whole new wardrobe to hide the colostomy bag.............

Anonymous said...

Which one is Steve?!

Cheryl said...

Tuts,Doris, the ADULT!!!
The one in the photo-opp suit, as opposed to the DJ, accepted as wearing any old thing because no-one can normally see him - just like homeworkers........ rofl

Cheryl said...

Oh shit, he's not, is he? That would explain a lot really, like how come his eyes have a sparkle of human intelligence, but I like to think there are one or two heteros that arent as dumb as dogs on a leash..........

Aww bulb, I am GUTTED! Would you qualify that please?

Anonymous said...

For updates on Steve check out his web site http://www.stevebrooksteinonline.com/

Anonymous said...

Ignore the silly posts Cheryl. Steve is not gay and I agree with your blog comments :)

Anonymous said...

AYE....:)

And he's definitely not gay ;)

Look on his MySpace-page for info on what Steve is doing at the moment!
http://www.myspace.com/stevebrookstein

x