- Total number of films I own on DVD/Video: I had to go and count! At the moment we only have thirty four videos and twenty three DVDs, but then theres a box of old videos in the garage waiting to be junked and I'm sure I have just as many again round at my daughter's house because she snaffles them when my younger kids go over to visit.
- The last film I bought: would have been something 'on cheap' at Woolworth, 'Spend more than £X choose one of these fine ancient, DVDs for only £5!' I think it was Doctor Dolittle, or Casper.
- The last film I watched: this is tragic - embarrassing - I didnt mean to but I actually got hooked up in the movie channel yesterday daytime. Some badly acted, badly scripted B movie about a US high school footballer who donated a kidney to his granny. Still, if you want to feel crap about yourself, watching daytime movies achieves it quicker and more painlessly than picking a fight with someone.
- Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me: Well I never watch anything ' a lot', so these are the items I could never ever throw away, even if I havent seen them in 12 months or more: Ghost, Dirty Dancing, Truly Madly Deeply, Shirley Valentine, Educating Rita. To my mind thats every movie you could ever want for a girls night in, especially one that involved a lot of red wine. (Sigh.) One day.
- Tag five people and have them put this in their journal: I choose Ally, BadAunt, Cosmo-Tini, PantherGirl and PlatinumGirl.