03 May 2005

But I don't WANT to be organised and a leader and all that..........

Following on from that character assessment/assassination, I thought I would go with something new-agey and itrrational, such as 'What does your birth date mean'. I HOPED it would give me a completely different take on my character and allow me leeway to consider both diagnoses to be total hogwash.

Waaaah! Hic, sob, snivel, its not FAIR!!!!







Your Birthdate: January 31

Your birthday suggests that you are a good organizer and manager, an energetic and dependable worker; attributes often showing success in the business world.

Serious and sincere, you have the patience and determination necessary to accomplish a great deal.

Your approach can be original, but often rigid and stubborn.

Sensitivity may be present, but feeling are likely to be repressed.

You are good with detail and insist on accuracy, but at times scatter energies.

You're a practical thinker, but not without imagination.

You love travel and don't like to live alone.

You should probably marry early, for responsibility is necessary for your stability.




The worst part is, its all true. My only recourse is to go back to Blogthings and give myself a lot of alternative birthdates, to see if they are true, too. Maybe, just maybe, its a case of one size fits all?

P.S. Does anyone know how to stop these dumb things setting such a huge border of empty space? VERY annoying!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

According to your link, by virtue of my birthday (July 6), I’m practically a Saint. Maybe I should try to get in ahead of John Paul II.

Unknown said...

To get rid of the empty space, simply backspace the cursor to your last entry, and then post. That should work.