- A very small, very light 'mini stitch' sewing machine, bought in desperation when I had to do this.
- A School Certificate For Excellent Behaviour, awarded to Daughter in March this year.
- A pack of tarot cards, loose, held down by a chunk of an amethyst geode
- One and a half pairs of earrings
- A single packet of gummed paper chains, there ever since we didn't use them at Christmas.
- A cotton wool pleat and a bottle of nail varnish remover.
- A fir cone, scavenged by one of the kids last autumn
- An empty Ambi-pur plug in air freshener
- One hair bobble
- One pistachio nut, where the shell didn't open during roasting
- Two miniature bottles each of hotel shampoo and conditioner.
- The star shaped top off a rubber stamp from Daughter's Tracy Beaker craft magazine collection.
- A pot full of Birthday cake candles and holders
You know whats so good about this TT thing? When I looked at this particular desk space (about 2 foot square), I thought it was a right mess, but reading the list above it looks more family oriented and eclectic. This may or may not be a good thing, as the lack of guilt this engenders might mean half the stuff is still there this time next year. Oops.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!