Given a sudden and possibly fleeting affirmation that continuity is the key (much in the same way that 42 is the answer), I decided it was imperative to create a post today before wrenching myself from the computer and doing the ever-more-urgent 'real stuff'.
"Whats an easy cop-out?" thinks I.
"A Joke!" me answers, as the hairs on my palms start to itch.
End result: two hours surfing jeeves looking for something suitably witty and amusing, to no effect, a loss of temper and enthusiasm and this bloody miserable ranting entry.
I did find a couple of fitting thoughts for the day:
- As I let go of my feelings of guilt, I can get in touch with my Inner Sociopath.
- I have the power to channel my imagination into ever-soaring levels of suspicion and paranoia.
- I honour my personality flaws, for without them I would have no personality at all.
- Joan of Arc heard voices too.
- I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those censorious, self-righteous people around me.
- I need not suffer in silence while I can still moan, whimper and complain.
- All of me is beautiful and valuable, even the ugly, stupid, and disgusting parts.
- I am at one with my duality.
- Blessed are the flexible, for they can tie themselves into knots.
- Only a lack of imagination saves me from immobilizing myself with imaginary fears.
- Does my quiet self-pity get to me? Yes? Or should I move up to incessant nagging?
- Today I will gladly share my experience and advice, for there are no sweeter words than "I told you so."
- False hope is nicer than no hope at all.
- A good scapegoat is nearly as welcome as a solution to the problem.
- The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.
- I am learning that criticism is not nearly as effective as sabotage.
- To have a successful relationship I must learn to make it look like I'm giving as much as I'm getting.