1. Can you cook?
Yes and a lot better than my husband. For a start I read the instructions before we get to burnt offering stage and I do not subscribe to the theory that if herbs bring out the flavour, then a pinch can always be replaced with a packet. He gets to do the cooking because its all the housework he'll do, so I've learned to tolerate it on principle.
2. What was your dream growing up?
Which one? In infant school I wanted to be a Fairy. At some point I wanted to just be famous for singing or dancing or the like. When the hormones kicked in I think Sunday afternoon black and white movies and musicals had far too much to answer for.
3. What talent do you wish you had?
Enthusiasm. That's a talent, trust me.
4. Favorite place?
5. Favorite vegetable?
6. What was the last book you read
Am in the middle of Freaks, Geeks and Asperger Syndrome.
7. What zodiac sign are you?
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
Nope. Never found a design I knew I'd like for the rest of my life. I accept my fickle nature and hate to be tied down to one style.
9. Worst Habit?
Honesty without the cotton wool
10. Do you personally know anybody on Blog?
Met one for a single coffee once, married one (but that doesnt count because he caught the blogging bug from me after the fact), plus one old friend who came to our wedding now blogs, too.
11. What is your favorite sport?
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude?
Negatively Optimistic. I have to convince myself its all going to go tits up and face the worst case scenario. Then I skip along like Annie from the movie, being nauseatingly cheerful about everything because I know I can cope. Strangely this REALLY pisses some people off. They like to hope for the best in a simpering sort of a way and then huddle in a corner in mutually consolation when it all goes to hell, because nobody has a contingency plan and shit, isnt life just there so you can bat your eyelids inneffectually and hug people.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an
elevator lift with someone of the opposite sex?
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
15. Tell me one weird fact about you:
Shit, its all weird, or so I'm told.
16. Do you have any pets?
2 Cats, 3 Kittens, 4 Guinea Pigs and 2 Rats
17. Do you know how to do the macarena?
No, thank God. Nor do I have any white stilletos or a taste for Pina Colada or Bacardi.
18. Is the sun shining where you are now?
Yep a lovely spring day
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Never seen one except on the telly on Christmas afternoon, when I traditionally thought they were pathetic and boring.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
21. Would you be my good angel or bad angel?
Who are you and how annoying can you be?
22. What color eyes do you have?
23. Ever been arrested?
24. Bottle or Draft?
Draft, but only in a good pub where the draft isnt all freezing bloody cold and the better stuff like Old Speckled Hen or Bishop's Finger hasn't been rattled down the stairs and turned to sulphur.
25. If you won £10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Last time I got ten grand I paid off my husbands debts which, of course, left such a hole in his life that he replaced them. This time I think I'd just fuck off up the road to Brighton and party until I was bored.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?
I dislike bubble gum and those that chew it. Its the whole Willy Wonka issue.
27. What's your favorite bar to hang at?
28. Do you believe in ghosts?
Not too much choice there
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
30. Do you swear a lot?
Bollocks do I
31. Biggest pet peeve?
Finding things the husband has screwed up small and stuffed into pint glasses or corners in the bookcase.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Your turn! Comment here so I can come see. :-)