22 November 2006

Zilla's Idea.....

Here are the rules:

You.
Can.
Only.
Type.
One.
Word.

No.
Explanations.

So:

1. Yourself: overweight
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend (spouse): knackered
3. Your hair: frazzled
4. Your mother: contrary
5. Your father: dead
6. Your favorite item: bed
7. Your dream last night: angst
8. Your favorite drink: decaff
9. Your dream car: ?
10. The room you are in: dining
11. Your ex: failure
12. Your fear: insignificance
13. What you want to be in 10 years? healthy
14. Who you hung out with last night? husband
15. What you're not? tidy
16. Muffins: blueberry
17. One of your wish list items: waistline
18. Time: deceives
19. The last thing you did: type
20. What you are wearing: jeans
21. Your favorite weather: spring
22. Your favorite book: ?
23. The last thing you ate: banana
24. Your life: boring
25. Your mood: flat
26. Your best friend: absent
27. What are you thinking about right now? this
28. Your car: none
29. What are you doing at the moment? answering
30. Your summer: hospitalized
31. Your relationship status: married
32. What is on your TV? paperwork
33. What is the weather like? wintry
34. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday


So,.... wanna play?

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your hair and my mood match!

The house is just a bit full of people, and a couple of those people are a bit full of anxiety/uncertainty/anger/fear/frustration,
and since I'm the local depository for all moods, big, small, beautiful, or ugly, I am a wee bit ready for some alone time.

Our Thanksgiving, you see, is just this inconvenience we have to get out of the way before the big "Give Me" holiday, and because the United States is a cesspool of anxiety-induced greed, the shops have all started putting out Christmas crap in October, so, well, I don't know; it's just not a happy time for so many, and especially not a happy time for those who have lots of family baggage or addiction issues and all that, so there was a dramatic explosion of rage and panic yesterday at the mall, which seems to have blown over, but acting as the sounding board and the voice of reason has left me a little ... oh, hell if I know. I just want to be alone with my thoughts and my books and my warm flannel pajamas and a big fat bottle of whatever.

Here it is: I feel pushed by all of the anticipation of the packages when Christmas should be about the people. They do it to me every year. I could smack them.

:-D

How are YOU doing -- I mean aside from wanting to crawl into bed for a nice long nap?

Greg said...

17. Aww bless you Cheryl!

Unknown said...

What's worrying both you and me that we're having "angst-ish" dreams. Come on, out with it.
Oh, and pass the blueberry muffins - they're the only good sort :-)

Le laquet said...

angst filled dreams ~ oh dear!!

fineartist said...

You know me, I'm all over this one as soon as I get unpacked and as soon as I let Samps get his fix from Rune scape. Did you see where Jo had said I am on a me me frenzy? Heeeeeeeee, cracked me up, and I suppose she's right, I have been looking for every me me I can find to keep me from posting things I shouldn't. Heh, heh.

We've been to my dad's for the last two days, dad doesn't have a computer, gasp, Samps has been suffering withdrawals in a big way. Me? I enjoyed just hanging with dad for a little while, he's such a good soul.

xx, Lori

Anonymous said...

enjoyed reading your blog today, take care and have a great weekend..

Anonymous said...

Anmazing how revealing one word can be...

Jo said...

Cheryl

Off topic, but you'll know why this is here...

'I count myself in nothing else so happy
As in a soul remembering my good friends.'


William Shakespeare, Richard II

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks again hon

Jo x