29 September 2006

Snippets

"It is a human right not to have to sit down (to pee) like a girl."

"It is an illusion that the small dried fish cures impotent male” says Dr.G.Raja

"The longer the ring finger, then the more butch you are. But also you are more likely to die from heart disease."

"Dog starts car after eating chip"

Athletes complained of "big women with Adam's apples"

"He believes the bear, which was dressed in a yellow raincoat and hat at the time, is the first to have caused fatalities at the fish farm."

"Women don't come here so often, and they shouldn't eat testicles," says Nancy solemnly.

1 comment:

beckyboop said...

I'm not sure what I like best, the boys who have to sit down to pee, or the cop tht started the car with the dog.

Maybe I should make it a rule for my son to sit when he pees. What am I thinking, if I can't get him to lift the lid....

I know, to much information...

Ewww! A penis restaurant.