Surfing some news sites, I came across one that allows comments. Posted as a comment (by a bloke, of course) was this:
Now I'm guessing that Mr three-chin-saggy-pants thinks lying on wet grass on an overcast day with a toy racing car rammed up as far as it'll go is pretty much the height of masculine supremacy and makes him look mightily cool.
I don't think I have to guess so hard about what the girls are thinking, so for the edification of any who need it, clockwise from bottom left:
- "I feel somehow degraded. Oh, and damp."
- "I'm the only one that looks like a model"
- " I'm going to seize up and fall over any second now"
- "Don't show my flabby bits, don't show my flabby bits!"
- "I'm bursting for a pee"
- "I'm bursting to breathe out, or laugh"
- "You put me at the back and I hate you"
- "Mmm, cake"
- "Fuck, I'm hungover"
- "You're going to have to tell her soon before it shows"
- "Was there something you wanted to tell me?"