11 March 2008

Dear Steg

H, A, happy-P, P, happy-Y,
H-happy A, P, happy-P, Y.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!*



* Dear Steg I am really sorry, there is this new chart song/chant/drone that is truly awful and won't get out of my brain. Its called "Licky", (L, I, licky-C; etc) and its the last little 'licky-KY' bit that really fries my head and makes me wish I didn't have such an imagination. I hear Kentucky Jelly has no flavour, not even on toast, but that's somebody else's joke. There, now I've shared. On your special day. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Greg said...

Aww thanks, Cheryl.

I have no idea what this new chart thing is though. I'll ask Elder daughter when she gets back from school.....

Cheryl said...

I don't know my way through the current chart but this thing was definitely on Radio 1 yesterday. Never heard it before, though.

:-) Hippy bidet

fineartist said...

Oh I'll have to run over and wish Steg a happy birthday!

Naomi said...

Hi Cheryl! so happy to see you're posting (and, aw... linking to Relaxed, I'm very touched)

Ummm, is KY in England what KY is in Canada? I have a mildly entertaining nasty-roommate (icky!) story, but maybe I'd better save it for another time just to be on the safe side=)

Happy birthday wishes from me, too, steg, I may be a stranger, but I know what a birthday is and they oughtta be happy!