10 July 2005

Dear Arc

Dear Arc

I only just found your blog through Milt's, a day or so ago.

I think you are brilliant - philosophical, rushed off your feet, funny, practical, incredibly strong and holistic.

I wanted to go back into your blog and read and read and read.

So,...... WHERE'S IT GONE?

Aaaargh! Black hole in my event horizon, where my planned reading time used to be. I am decidedly feeling like I missed the boat here. A big red shiny boat on a calm blue sea, with lots of people waving, and music. I mean REALLY missed the boat.

RSVP?

2 comments:

Milt Bogs said...

Reassuring to know that it's not just me that she's blocked. I think she must have changed something to block the crank mail she got after her motherhood entry. :)

Cheryl said...

oh no!
I thought it was just one email on the previous post - ok the lady who sent it had an unusual lifestyle, but I thought it was a 'stupid' comment, not a deliberately spiteful one.
I might have really messed up with by bad mothers post, if I misunderstood things
Oh flip.